Friday, 19 December 2008

Ultrasound Coming Up

On Monday December 22, Renee and Joel are going in for an ultrasound for Grape Nut. It's a little early (only fifteen weeks along) but Emily's doc in Duluth recommended this for our next child. As you can imagine, this has the temptation to be worrisome. What Emily had, Grape Nut might have too. Or something completely different. So those of you who pray, and those of you who pray for us, please do. The appointment is at 9:45 a.m. and should only take about an hour. I (Renee) will try and update the blog so that you will know as soon as possible. :) Blessings to you! Oh and Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like the new template :) Very festive!

    And I definitely will pray for your ultrasound and for peace while your wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for peace and good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you all and Grape Nut. Love you!

    ReplyDelete