Today was my (Renee's) first doctor's appt for Grape Nut. I've been kind of anxious about it. But no need! The doc and I heard the heartbeat today!! What a relief! Grape Nut is twelve weeks along now, so the risk of miscarriage is now much lower. An ultrasound is scheduled for Mon Dec 22. It's a little early for a routine ultrasound, but the risks are higher now due to Emily Grace. We will try and find out the sex of the baby, but no guarantees! (Grape Nut might have his legs crossed, or it might be too soon.)
Praising God at hearing that heartbeat!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that you will be a family of six! It must have been so great listening to Grapenut's heartbeat... Blessings on all of you! Love from Bettina
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to congratulate you guys on expecting another baby :) I keep checking in every once a while to see how things are going. I also have a blog, if you'd like to read it email me at drbruins@shaw.ca - it's private but I'd be happy to add you to my list of readers! Rena Bruins
ReplyDelete