I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His Name together.
(Psalm 34:1-3)
Nice blog! Joel's sister is having TWINS???!!! Can her tiny body take it????? Of course she can but I just can't imagine her having twins in her belly! I want to see pictures!! Tell her congrats, or if she reads this, congrats JoAnn! Kelley
You're like blog superstar! :)
ReplyDeleteNice blog! Joel's sister is having TWINS???!!! Can her tiny body take it????? Of course she can but I just can't imagine her having twins in her belly! I want to see pictures!! Tell her congrats, or if she reads this, congrats JoAnn!
ReplyDeleteKelley
Yes, JoAnne is having twins. If we receive pictures and if it's ok with her, yes I will be glad to post them. We're all pretty excited for her. :)
ReplyDeleteand it's looking so pretty!
ReplyDelete