I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His Name together. (Psalm 34:1-3)
Saturday, 20 December 2008
Ryan and Emily's Wedding
Ok, Ok I will not give any excuses, I know this is a little late. Some of you know that Renee's brother, Ryan was married to Emily on May 31st of this year. It is now December. I am finally posting pictures of their wedding on our blog for your enjoyment.
The beautiful couple pose for their pictures before the wedding.
Joshua, the ring bearer, and Zoe, the flower girl.
Gearing up for the long march...
Joshua races ahead confidently(?) while Zoe takes her time.
The flower girl, having completed her mission to the front of the church, triumphantly sets her basket of rose petals down.
May I introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Ryan _____!
Um, yeah, don't ask. But it was really funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing! Understandable why it was late. You had a few other thing on your mind then! They are a beautiful couple!
ReplyDeleteOh, there's Frank. I was wondering where he'd gotten to...
ReplyDelete