Monday, 4 June 2012

Would You Like To Meet Her? (Edited)

A Video of Emily...
We have two videos of Emily. This is the only one where it feels like I'm sitting there at the hospital again. Just watching her. Loving her. Praying for her. Wishing I could do more for her, yet loving every little glimpse of who she is.
Yes, it's a little long (over a minute) and not much happens.
But watch closely, there are treasures in here::




Did you see it? 
Did you see how Emily sucked on her tongue? Just like our Rachel.
Did you see the little smile she gave? 
Did you see how she snuggled up to her Daddy's loving hand?
Did you see how beautiful she is?
How serene, angelic, and wonderful she is?

4 comments:

  1. I love how she snuggled into her daddy's hand when he put his hand on her head. Thank you for sharing her with us. It's amazing how a video really brings her to life. It reminded me so much of Eva lying in the hospital. She is beautiful. hugs to you sweet mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - she knew her daddy was near. I watched the clip again and again. Angel.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you all enjoyed it too. It's hard for photographs to capture a real person, videos are a little better. I thank Joel for thinking of taking one, this is a video I treasure now. ~Renee

    ReplyDelete