Today I have three websites that I would like to share with you.
The first is about organization and planning. I've been looking for a good way to keep track of what I do with the kids as far as homeschooling goes. When Josh turns seven, I will be accountable to the government as a homeschool mom. So right now I am experimenting with a system that works for me. I am more apt to type something than to write something, but I didn't want my information on the internet. I finally found some software that I could download (for free!). So far it's been working. I've been pleased with it so far and I hope that this is the way to go for us. Here's the link:
The next website that I've only begun to scratch the surface of: Tipnut.com
It has lots of tips and ideas of how to clean, lots of recipes, food tips, beauty tips, how to tips, etc. Lots and lots of stuff on there!
The last website has to do with food and our well being. After Joel and I read the article we stopped buying juice, we stopped consuming high fructose corn syrup and margarine, we make hot cereal for breakfast-no more box cereal, and use only whole milk.
Here is the article, but beware! Ignorance might be bliss.
Have fun exploring today!
No comments:
Post a Comment