I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His Name together.
(Psalm 34:1-3)
The birds are very busy here these days. There are chickadees, nuthatches, finches, woodpeckers, cardinals, and juncos visiting our feeders regularly. The trees in front of my office windows have been full of robins this week! I love hearing them singing on my walk to work... Even though there was another winter storm, spring is still coming!!
The birds are very busy here these days. There are chickadees, nuthatches, finches, woodpeckers, cardinals, and juncos visiting our feeders regularly. The trees in front of my office windows have been full of robins this week! I love hearing them singing on my walk to work... Even though there was another winter storm, spring is still coming!!
ReplyDeletechickadees are my very favorite birds. they just make me happy. :)
ReplyDeleteI love chickadees too. I'm looking into buying a hummingbird feeder. Those are fun to watch too! -Renee
ReplyDelete