I'm tired.
I know we just had a baby. I know we just bought a house and moved into it. But I'm still tired.
Things are tough right now. Every day is a battle and right now the battle feels overwhelming.
Among a few other things, I am finding encouragement in this particular song:
Beautiful Things
All this pain
I wonder if I’ll ever find my way
I wonder if my life could really change at all
All this earth
Could all that is lost ever be found
Could a garden come up from this ground at all
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us
All around
Hope is springing up from this old ground
Out of chaos life is being found in You
You make me new, You are making me new
All this pain
I wonder if I’ll ever find my way
I wonder if my life could really change at all
All this earth
Could all that is lost ever be found
Could a garden come up from this ground at all
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us
All around
Hope is springing up from this old ground
Out of chaos life is being found in You
You make me new, You are making me new
this song is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteand oh, renee. we live in a tired earth. everything good is worth fighting for. we have to fight the battle - for our marriages and our children and for God's glory - but the result of fighting through and continuing to battle is beautiful and joyful and full of promise. i'm praying for you, my friend. that you will know beauty this side of heaven. and that you will find rest in Jesus. and in your husband and in your kiddos. fight the good fight. finish the race. there is laid up for you a crown of righteousness that the Lord, the righteous judge will give to you on that day, that you will be able to lay at His feet and bless Him.
be encouraged today. you are worth more than many chickadees.
with love,
your sister
Thanks for the encouragement Elizabeth, (and all the others!). I am doing better now.
ReplyDeleteLove, Renee