Thursday, 19 November 2009

Really Rachel


Rachel's imagination is growing everyday and it is so much fun to see her play on her own and see what she comes up with. The picture posted above is a day when Joshua was at preschool, Madelynn was taking a nap and Mommy was doing dishes. She lined up some of her toys (and Joshua's) and told me all about it. I told her what "all in a row" meant and told her good job and returned to my dishes. A few seconds later I heard Rachel exclaim: "I'm in a row! I'm in a row!" I looked and of course I had to take a picture because I thought it was so cute. I'm sure you do, too. :)
Rachel is really growing up, at times she seems very much like a three year old. Her fits (temper tantrums) are becoming less and we are able to talk things through more. She is a bubbly little girl who brings much joy to our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment