
Joshua has just finished his First Quarter at Preschool. Yes I know: 'Already?' We had a parent teacher conference and he even got a report card. Yes I know: 'what? It's just preschool!'
He is doing really well. Actually, I think a better term would be: thriving. He just loves it and is learning so much.
As his fifth birthday approaches (yes not until March - but we mothers think of these things) I see Joshua growing up. He is becoming more independent, is becoming conversational and is very gentle with Madelynn. He is an eager helper and knows the ropes around home. Joshua loves to build, play with cars (Hot Wheels), read books with Mommy and/or Daddy, play with Madelynn, and play with Rachel.
Joshua is observant, practical, and quite intuitive. But he also loves to be silly, loud and wrestle with Daddy. We love him very much.
1.5 weeks until I see you all!! Yay!!
ReplyDelete