I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His Name together. (Psalm 34:1-3)
I'm so excited to hear the news! I'll keep praying.
My thoughts and prayers are with them. It must be so exciting. Will be watching for the news!:-)Love Mom K
Can't wait to hear the news! And thanks for posting the pic. I was so curious how such a tiny girl could carry twins. You look great JoAnn!
I'm so excited to hear the news! I'll keep praying.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts and prayers are with them. It must be so exciting. Will be watching for the news!:-)
ReplyDeleteLove Mom K
Can't wait to hear the news! And thanks for posting the pic. I was so curious how such a tiny girl could carry twins. You look great JoAnn!
ReplyDelete