I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His Name together.
(Psalm 34:1-3)
Ha! I could have used this trick today!! Might try it tomorrow! ;) Just got caught up on your blog. I'm always amazed when I see pictures of you with your little ones around - there's something about you and kids that just brings so much beauty to you. Now don't take that the wrong way - that's not to say that you're not beautiful to begin with! BUT you are just so beautiful as a mom. Joel'll know what I mean! Glad you're enjoying the summer! We're also enrolling Emily in a preschool this year for the same reason. Plus she is such a social creature that I think she'd drive us all crazy another year at home. She craves social interaction...not sure where she got that from ;)
Ha! I could have used this trick today!! Might try it tomorrow! ;) Just got caught up on your blog. I'm always amazed when I see pictures of you with your little ones around - there's something about you and kids that just brings so much beauty to you. Now don't take that the wrong way - that's not to say that you're not beautiful to begin with! BUT you are just so beautiful as a mom. Joel'll know what I mean! Glad you're enjoying the summer! We're also enrolling Emily in a preschool this year for the same reason. Plus she is such a social creature that I think she'd drive us all crazy another year at home. She craves social interaction...not sure where she got that from ;)
ReplyDeletehow fun and funny. :)
ReplyDeleteJoshua's face is great!
ReplyDelete