Thursday, 2 July 2009

Four Weeks


Madelynn is four weeks old today! She is in size 1 diapers now (a step up from the newborn size). She wears cloth during the day. She is losing the "newborn" look and becoming chubbier. I wish I had a weight for you, but I don't. I'm guessing over 9 lbs.

During her second week Madelynn spit up through her nose. Three times. One of those times was because of a sneeze. Yes I laughed. Even though I had to change my shirt afterwards.

Joshua and Rachel are going to try something new today. They put the pool at the bottom of the slide and we are waiting for the water to warm up. Guess what they are going to do after their nap today? Yahoo-ey!

1 comment:

  1. oh, goodness. i'm laughing about m sneezing spit-up out her nose, too. :)

    and the pool at the bottom of the slide sounds like great fun!

    ReplyDelete