I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His Name together. (Psalm 34:1-3)
Friday, 19 June 2009
Yes, Two Weeks
Madelynn is two weeks old today. How exciting!
I think this week I stopped saying "two weeks old Tonight (8:11 pm)", and just say "yes, she's two weeks old".
Some highlights this past week:
* Madelynn is staying awake a bit more during the day, therefore sleeping a bit more at night.
* I picked her first booger, it was a doozy.
* Her belly button stub fell off.
* First doctor's appt- weighing in at 7 lbs 13 oz!! Incredible. Madelynn weighed 6 lb 4 oz at four days old. She gained over a pound in one week! That's a lot of milk...
* Her jaundice is almost all gone (the yellowish tinge to her skin).
* Joshua and Rachel have been incredibly good about having a new sister, as of yet there have been no signs of jealousy.
* Madelynn had one real bath. And will again tonight.
* She is still a really good eater.
I am hoping to get a video of Madelynn on here soon. Maybe today?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
two weeks! pretty soon it will seem like she's just always been there. :)
ReplyDeleteGod bless you all today!
Love hearing the update on Madelynn. Really looking forward to seeing you all this summer!
ReplyDeleteI find myself chuckling when I picture you and your facial expressions and mannerisms saying the things you write, especially about things like the boogers ad belly button stub. Two weeks old already?!
ReplyDelete