Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Bright Life of Joy


Emily Grace
June 2, 2008




Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me!
For my soul trusts in You;
and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge,
until these calamities have passed by.
I will cry out to God Most High,
to God who performs all things for me.

Psalm 51:1-2




A June Berry tree in blossom

5 comments:

  1. Lynn and Nate Sheils2 June 2009 at 12:34

    We love your family and you are especially in our prayers today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweet Emily. Pikes, we are lifting you up today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Emily! Hoow wonderful to spend such a special day with Jesus!

    You guys are in our thoughts and prayers today

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying...His loving arms to be wrapped tighter ...holding you closer during these days. His mercies are new everyday...His grace is sufficient in your time of need. He's holding you...He's holding Emily. I Love You... Deb M

    ReplyDelete