Sunday, 7 June 2009

Welcome Home Grapenut!


Madelynn Louise was born Friday June 5th at 8:11 pm.
6 lbs 9oz
18.9 inches long

Thank God for no ambulance ride, a fast delivery and a healthy baby!
We are all home now with Nana and Grampa.
Joshua and Rachel are very excited about their new little sister.





12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is a prefect angel :)
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! I was away on the weekend and only just checked your blog! Congratulations! She's beautiful!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! she is so beautiful!!!! Praise the lord for a safe delivery and a healthy baby!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! She's absolutely beautiful. Beautiful name too - incredible meaning behind the name Madelynn. Once again, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joel and Renee,
    Congratulations...We are so excited for you. Max and I were up in Cotton with Aaron and Chris for the weekend. She is beautiful. God answered your prayers...He continues to be Faithful. You continue to be in our prayers...can't wait to see more pictures. Blessings to you all. Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darren & Heather MacMillan8 June 2009 at 09:15

    Congratulations!! We are so happy for your family. She is beautiful. We think of you often and we were so happy to receive your call. Congrats on that perfect lttle angel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad everything went easy for you. I can't wait to see her. I love the name Madelynn Louise. Remember when we talked about names for AnnaBelle and you agreed you liked Eloise? It will be hard to adjust to calling her Madelynn and not Grapenut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madelynn Louise is beautiful!!! Congratulations! Praise God all went well. I am so happy for you!

    I'm praying for your hearts as you love and enjoy Madelynn while loving and remembering Emily Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!!!Madelynn Louise is absolutley beautiful. A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl! We are so happy for you and so glad God honoured your prayers and faithfulness. I hope that in Oct when I'm down in St Paul I might get to see you guys, that would ge so great. Hope your feeling and doing well Renee. Love to you all
    Love and Prayers
    Gramma Brenda Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. What great news for your beautiful family! I hope you're all doing well and enjoying life with Madelynn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Joel and Renee~ Madelynn is absolutely beautiful! When I was talking to Josh and Rachel and church they were both very proud. Josh was beaming and his eyes just lit up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! i haven't been on the computer since last week sometime . . . i was going to pop in and tell you that i would be praying for you tomorrow . . . haha. :) she's here already! how wonderful! and a madelynn! spelled differently than my madelaine - but i love it! :) hugs and congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete