Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Ah-batta boom


Grape Nut is kicking so much these days it's easy for Joshua to feel her moving around. His expressions are great, though difficult to get on camera. This picture is as close as we've come.

Please keep praying that Grape Nut stays inside Mommy. I'm 34.5 weeks (out of 40). 37 weeks (around May 23rd) is our "green light", meaning that the lungs and everything else are developed and it is safe for the baby to enter our world. Lots of Braxton Hicks ("practice" contractions) have been happening and they are starting to become uncomfortable and more regular- as in, every five minutes sometimes.

Joel and I also need God's direction and wisdom on whether we should schedule an induction date in Duluth. The labor with Emily Grace was only 2-4 hours long and two pushes. That's pretty fast, especially when Duluth is two hours away, even in an ambulance. (Duluth has the closest, capable health care for high risk mommies like me)

5 comments:

  1. Both of your faces are great! So sweet! And congrats to your brother and you! I am praying for grapenut to relax a little ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that picture! It's so good of you and Joshua! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful picture - it really captures the moment :) "practice" labor is no fun - especially when you still have to "mommy" 2 kids! I'll be praying for wisdom in your situation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great !!!!! And Joshua's expression is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete