The first overlook on Rose Lake. The next one was another 100 ft taller. It was awesome, but hard to capture in a picture.
I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His Name together. (Psalm 34:1-3)
Tuesday, 12 May 2009
Border Route hike with Josh Lindstrom and Rillian
The first overlook on Rose Lake. The next one was another 100 ft taller. It was awesome, but hard to capture in a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet! I would love to hike that with you sometime.
ReplyDeleteJames
The first pic reminded me of a hike that Joshua Lindstrom and Joel took a few years back. I have a pic with Josh and Joel at the trail end with Joel holding his son Josh. Little Josh was just over a year old!!! So glad that Joshua and Joel were able to hike this together. And also glad there were no ticks this year!!!
ReplyDeleteyes, no ticks! hurrah!
ReplyDelete