-Handbook of Nature Study by Anna Botsford Comstock, pg.4
I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His Name together. (Psalm 34:1-3)
Monday, 17 June 2013
Feeling Old?
After all, what is the chief sign of growing old? Is it not the feeling that we know all there is to be known? It is not years which make people old; it is ruts, and a limitation of interests. When we no longer care about anything except our own interests, we are then old, it matters not whether our years be twenty or eighty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this quote! I have thought about it since I read it in your post a few days ago and it is so true.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
With Hope,
Cheryl