So here's the bread recipe that we use. Some people may not like it. I mean, it's gluten free bread, made with whole grain. But my gf girl loves it. She eats two loaves a week. Plus buns, pizza and such.
I pretty much just adapted this recipe from our Staple Bread recipe. I love simplicity. And after an accident and some tweaking, we got it.
1 Cup warm water
1 1/2 tsp yeast
small amount of molasses
Let bloom 5-10 min.
Add 360g GF flour (we use the whole grain mix)
1 tsp salt
1 Tb olive oil
Mix/stir, adding 2-4 Tb warm water as needed. Consistency should be like thick cake batter or a soft sticky cookie dough. Place in parchment paper lined loaf pan.
Cover and let rise 45 min. Bake at 400 F for 30 min.
Remove from pan and allow to cool before removing paper or slicing.
When cool, slice with non-serrated, sharp knife. (I find that turning the loaf upside down and slicing produces a cleaner slice of bread). Place wax paper or parchment paper in between slices. Freeze in plastic bag.
No comments:
Post a Comment