This spot on his lower back looks alot better than it did when it first appeared. The first time I saw this bruise, it was the darkest, bluest, purplest, blackest bruise I've ever seen.
Notice bruises on both arms.
The day we went into the ER (Feb. 11th), Joshua had a bloody lip, blood crusted nose, and he was bleeding from his gums. These pictures are from after we came home from the hospital, so the purple spots look better. He also had/has petechiae (red dots) which aren't visible in these pictures.
Giving insulin shots was hard, because the giver of the shot (Joel or I) could see exactly all the other spots where we had previously given shots. Just red and purple spots all over those areas.
The day we went into the ER (Feb. 11th), Joshua had a bloody lip, blood crusted nose, and he was bleeding from his gums. These pictures are from after we came home from the hospital, so the purple spots look better. He also had/has petechiae (red dots) which aren't visible in these pictures.
Giving insulin shots was hard, because the giver of the shot (Joel or I) could see exactly all the other spots where we had previously given shots. Just red and purple spots all over those areas.
No comments:
Post a Comment