I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His Name together.
(Psalm 34:1-3)
Oops - I meant to leave the last comment under "Good News on Joshua's Diabetes" But I gotta also say that that Ryan is one talented guy on the djembe! I could listen to his solo drumming all day - it's that interesting.
You guys are doing all the right things! PTL! Keep up the good work. We're so thankful that your faith stays strong and God gets the glory.
ReplyDeleteOops - I meant to leave the last comment under "Good News on Joshua's Diabetes" But I gotta also say that that Ryan is one talented guy on the djembe! I could listen to his solo drumming all day - it's that interesting.
ReplyDelete