Friday, 21 October 2011

Bits and Pieces

Just a quick post to let those who care know that Hudson has two little teeth! He got them yesterday!

And Joshua has two loose teeth with two adult teeth halfway through.

Rachel has amazed me over and over again. It seems as though she will "lag" behind in a certain area of development and then all of a sudden catch up and go beyond what I "expect" of her. Just in the last couple weeks she has been able to write her name by herself, draw stick people with pigtails and foreheads, write numbers 1-3, and recognize numbers 1-10.

Nothing new with Madelynn. I think she's a little taller. She's cute and adorable, but she's says she's not- she's MaDAlynn. (emphasis hers)

Joel and I are starting to read this book, after reading my Dad's blog. Whew! I've only read a little over one chapter, and I'm already convinced. Joel's read more than I and he's even thinking about making a diet change. But the Lord is reminding me of the passage in Matthew 6- Why do I need to worry about what I eat or wear? I need to continually be seeking God's Kingdom. Then all the other things will be added to me as well. Diet changes can consume me mentally, so I need to be careful and let the Holy Spirit lead us as we pursue Him and doing our best to keep our temples honorable and pure.

No comments:

Post a Comment