Thursday, 2 June 2011

Three years ago...



Three years ago.


Today.


Our baby girl


Emily


was born


We miss her



but



we know where she is now


and we will see her again


someday


someday when there will be



no more tears

no more pain

no more grief

there will only be Jesus


and joy

and glory

and His Church

magnifying

glorifying

praising

HIM

1 comment:

  1. "I saw Heaven and earth new-created. Gone the first Heaven, gone the first earth, gone the sea.
    I saw Holy Jerusalem, new-created, descending resplendent out of Heaven, as ready for God as a bride for her husband. I heard a voice thunder from the Throne: "Look! Look! God has moved into the neighborhood, making his home with men and women! They’re his people, he’s their God. He’ll wipe every tear from their eyes. Death is gone for good—tears gone, crying gone, pain gone—all the first order of things gone." Rev. 21.1-4 The Message

    Our first son, Andrew David, would have been 31 last April. We look forward to seeing what kind of man he has become when Jesus renews all things.

    ReplyDelete