Saturday, 11 June 2011

Goodbye...

Hear my cry O Lord


attend unto my prayer


From the end of the earth


will I cry out to Thee.


when my heart is overwhelmed


Lead me to the Rock


that is higher than I


That is higher than I.

1 comment:

  1. i know you miss her so.
    i know you long for that day, the day of no more pain, no more tears, a day when we will never have to say "i just don't understand."
    i, too, long for that day.
    the day when we will stand, or kneel, or fall on our faces before our great ROCK, our great GOD, our loving Father and glorious King.
    that will be a wonderful, wonderful day.
    until then, let your heart go on singing. until then carry on. until then, let your heart be filled with the beauty and the good gifts.

    with love to you, beautiful friend,
    your sister in Him

    ReplyDelete