I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His Name together.
(Psalm 34:1-3)
A few weeks ago, our friends Alfie and Maria made their way up here and stayed the weekend. It was so much fun! Below are pictures from a hike we took with them while they were here.
Hey Renee! I just wanted to thank you for mentioning Starfall in one of your posts a while back. I think it might be an answer to my prayers. Danielle and I checked it out tonight and she really liked it. She can't wait until tomorrow when she can do it again. God provides! :)
Hey Renee!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to thank you for mentioning Starfall in one of your posts a while back. I think it might be an answer to my prayers. Danielle and I checked it out tonight and she really liked it. She can't wait until tomorrow when she can do it again. God provides! :)