Thursday, 28 October 2010

Time With Daddy

Our kids love time with Daddy.

On one of the nice Autumnal days, Rachel and I went to a rummage sale while Daddy, Joshua and Madelynn had a donut run. This was (I think) Madelynn's first and last bike ride this year:


This week Daddy ended up staying home for a couple days due to a bad storm. We made the most of it, getting some stuff done (like lots of baking-yum!), some Bible study, and of course, some snuggle time with Daddy:


We enjoyed our time together, it was a treat to have him home. The storm is over now, so Thursday Daddy went back to work. Thank you Jesus for a little surprise weekend!

2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you enjoyed your extra days with joel. :) we had an extra long weekend due to the weather as well. i love having extra days with ben. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Sweet! You bless me, girl! I'm really glad you were able to have that time together!

    ReplyDelete