Monday, 17 May 2010

Pinkerella

Have you ever read this book? It's cute and Rachel loves it ('cause it's pink). The story starts off on a rainy day where Pinkalicious and her mommy make pink cupcakes. Well, the little girl eats so many she wakes up completely pink, even her teardrops are pink. Thinking she is so beautiful, she eats more cupcakes (against her mother's will) and wakes up red!! This is completely dreadful to Pinkalicious and is determined to be herself again, by eating only green things. Anyway all that to say, I was making Gluten free bread one afternoon and Rachel wanted to help me. A light bulb turned on so I turned to Rachel and asked her: "Rachel, would you want pink bread?" Her eyes lit up and she exclaimed, "Sure!"

So here is our little Pinkalicious eating her pink bread for breakfast:

3 comments:

  1. Oh you guys... ;-) Super cute! Karis was stuck on the color pink this morning...wonder if it will be a favorite too...little girls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I'll have to look for that book! What a great mommy your children are blessed with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinkalicious and Purplicious are good, but I was not too impressed with Goldilicious, the third in the series. Just fyi! :)
    -Renee

    ReplyDelete