I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His Name together.
(Psalm 34:1-3)
The look on Joel's face seriously cracks me up! I hope we get to spend some time together soon. It's a super busy time of year, but I'd love to squeeze in a visit!
Kelley, oh no! isn't that computer new? I hope you can get it fixed or get a new one soon. We had a great time with you on your visit here. Love, Renee
You guys are just way too serious! When are you going to learn to lighten up a bit?!
ReplyDeleteLOL Great pictures!
Funny! I never did ask you where those came from...
ReplyDeleteHey can you pray, our computer may have bit the dust...I am using Mark's he is borrowing from school...
The look on Joel's face seriously cracks me up! I hope we get to spend some time together soon. It's a super busy time of year, but I'd love to squeeze in a visit!
ReplyDeleteAmy, yeah we are WAY too serious around here... ;)
ReplyDeleteKelley, oh no! isn't that computer new? I hope you can get it fixed or get a new one soon. We had a great time with you on your visit here.
ReplyDeleteLove, Renee
Hi Patty,
ReplyDeleteSure email me and maybe we can go to the park. It's so beautiful out!
-Renee