I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His Name together.
(Psalm 34:1-3)
Thanks for sharing those pics! I am loving this weather...I just don't like to be reminded of where we live sometimes...yet, I can't think of a state I would want to live in more than MN!
the yellow daffadills and blooming here right now... spring is on it's way towards you! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing those pics! I am loving this weather...I just don't like to be reminded of where we live sometimes...yet, I can't think of a state I would want to live in more than MN!
ReplyDeletewhat pretty flowers!
ReplyDeletedid you see the ones i found the other day?
i was needing some spring-time, too.
hugs to you!