Monday, 2 June 2008

.Room at the Hospital.

We're on our way to the hospital now, there is room for us to deliver Emily.

3 comments:

  1. That calls for stepped-up prayer to our gracious and all-poweful, loving Father!

    Dad in Nanton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel, I'm passing along an email from Eileen McComish:

    Hi Steve and Nancy,
    I couldn't sleep tonight so thought I'd send you a note to let you know I'm praying for little Emily and her family. I was just reading their blog and marveling at their faith. Please let me know how things go. You can even maybe give me a phone call if that works too. I'd love to hear from you and how things are. I can't get over how much their son looks like Jeff did when he was little. What cuties those kids are! How is JoAnne doing with her little fellow?
    Talk to you soon or an email will be good too!
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are interceding for you all today...Love ya, Deb Maxa

    ReplyDelete