Thursday, 12 June 2008

Funeral Announcement

The funeral/celebration service for Emily Grace will be this coming Sunday, June 15, 3:00pm at the ___________ Church. We welcome anyone who wants to be there. If anyone needs directions you can email us at __________. Blessings, Joel.

4 comments:

  1. What time of day will the funeral/celebration be?

    The Whites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry about that!

    3:00 pm is the time of the service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband, Bill, and I were Steve and Nancy's pastor/wife many years ago. I am praying for your family as you say goodbye for a time to your little Emily, knowing that you will be spending Eternity with her.
    I live in Maplewood and Bill is now in a Care Center -- with Alzheimer's. We have visited First Baptist in Grand Marias some time ago when we were in that area.
    If ever you are in the Twin Cities area please let me know. I would love to get to meet you and your children. My phone number is 651-779-4222. Again please know I am praying for you.

    Wanda Hadeen

    ReplyDelete
  4. my family and I were very sad to hear about your loss. We prayed for you and family to get though this very tough time. We know all to well what you have gone though. Even though our daughter came though her heart surgery and is a very healthly and active 2.5 years old. words can not express the feelings you both are going though. But to know their is people out there who have been touch by your daughter short time here. it really makes you think about the small things in life and what matter the most. I'm just a mom who went though all the same emotions the crying when know one was around. Just me it helps!!! And don't let anyone tell you differently. Crying is healing from the inside out. When you thinks life is to tough look at your kids and husband and that will make anyone get though the tough times. Sorry for rambling on. But i know and my family truely understands the pain. By they way we are the couple that goes to the nanton church your father is the preacher. Take care and if you ever need someone to talk to just e-mail us( www.nitramt1@hotmail.com). take care and we pray for the healing for your family

    tanya martin

    ReplyDelete