Yes, we are going to Minneapolis. Thursday April 3 is our appointment with the pediatric Cardiologist, the NICU people, the surgeon, and some other people. This appointment is just to discuss what the options will be, what may happen, and to answer our questions. Joel and I will be leaving Wed night after we drop the kids off at a babysitters and will be returning either Thurs late or Fri morning depending on how sleepy we are. The good news is we don't have to make a trip to Duluth on Tuesday! (We'll be receiving an ultrasound and looking at the baby in Minneapolis)
Everyone here is healthy now. No more flu, just your everyday runny noses. Hurrah! And the snow is melting. and melting. and melting. and very very dirty! Send those robins up, you southeners! Spring is almost here.
Update: Joel or I will be updating the blog probably Friday to let you know how things went on Thursday with the surgeon, etc.
It is a wonder to watch and listen to the two of you navigate this season in your life. I have been praying that the Lord will cover your lives with His best for you. We love you all and pray for you often.
ReplyDeleteMary for all the Hays
Hi! We will continue to pray for you! I can't believe you're already in week 29! God is good!
ReplyDeleteWill be praying for a clear mind for you guys as you meet with everyone on Thursday so you may understand and be able to get your questions answered.
Lots of love and a big hug!
The Chung's
Renee and Joel,
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you...I would so love to see you and give you big hugs. If you need anything when you are here...place to stay...prayer...visitors...please call me. I love you. Deb Maxa