Tuesday, 11 March 2008

.Everything is well.

Today we received our weekly ultrasound to see how June Bug is doing. So far, so good. She is doing well, no sign of heart failure, though the heart anomaly remains the same.

Thank you to those who are praying for us so diligently. I feel as though I am being carried by Jesus and by all your prayers through all of this. Thank you.

And also thank you to those who are serving us, giving to us their time and money and their concern. We are so blessed.

Joel - And for my part, I really enjoy getting to say "hi" to JuneBug every week. And the date day with my wife is an added bonus. Renee's been doing all the hiway driving and I've been reading to her, a Mark Driscoll book, Confessions of a Reformission Rev. I'm grateful for each week that goes by. And although the Ronald McDonald house (for families with children with life-threatening illness) in Minneapolis looks like a fun place to live for two months, I wonder if God isn't going to bring about healing before then.

Thanks to Kirsten and 1-year-old Amelia for watching our kids today; Stephanie (Snefnee as Joshua says) and 1-year-old Claire last week; and Mary and 4-year-old Anna the week before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment