Update December 17th: Last weekend we visited the apartment at the base that we will be moving into. And it looks great!! Three bedrooms, storage space, a dishwasher! It's clean and modern. I (Renee) know if we'll be living overseas in the future, our living space will probably be very different. But I am relieved that the apartment is clean and neat and has friendly neighbors!
It looks like we'll be moving about Saturday January 18th. (But nothing is for sure yet!)
Please also pray for Joel as he visited the neurosurgeon today: It turns out he has a herniated disc in his lower back. Surgery is an option- we need wisdom on whether that's what God wants or not.
exciting about the apartment! Praying for wisdom on what to do about the disc.
ReplyDeletePlease NO surgery if you haven't tried everything else before!!I had a herniated disc, too, and am doing well now.To me as a physiotherapist surgery is not an option if you have not paralysis.Have you seen a physiotherapist yet?Sometimes conservative treatment is way more effective and without the risks a surgery can involve.Wishing you all the best!Kristina
ReplyDelete