Joshua and Rachel have been attending a once-a-week Wilderness VBS (Vacation Bible School) for the month of July. Every Tuesday these two are up and ready by 8:50 a.m. to be picked up by our wonderful neighbor, J, who drives them and his own two kiddos to the E-Free church in town. This past Tuesday was a photo scavenger hunt and hike. Afterwards, a bible story was read, Q & A, verse recitation and then an ice cream dessert. How fun!
The following pictures are what Joshua took with our camera on the scavenger hike. These are a fraction of what he took (I think he took close to 75+ pictures!), but it's fun to see what is interesting to him. It's also fun to see what a blooming photographer he is becoming!
| This building is on the property who hosted the hike and dessert. |
| Beaver work |
| Wild Irises |
| Dragonfly |
| This paper birch log went across a creek. Nice angle shot, Joshua! |
| Sky pic. Love it. |
| I'm told it's a fish bone. |
sounds like a vbs that my kids would love! Your Joshua is a fabulous photographer!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, my mom is getting married and moving up to Ashland, Wisconsin... so next spring/summer when we go out that way to visit we will be closer to your area! I was thinking it would be fun to plan a day with the Kults at a park up in your area or something :)
Congratulations to your mom! I would love to get together with you and your family and the Kults! What a great idea! ~Renee
DeleteThese are great pictures! I especially like the birch bark! And that does sound like such a wonderful VBS!!
ReplyDelete