Here's the Link.
And here's the recipe:
Strawberry Mint Raw Vegan Ice Cream
5 minutes to make // Yields: 6-8 servings
.
Ingredients
Water (1/4 cup)
Raw Cashews (one cup, soaked in water at least 4 hours)
Banana (one, frozen*)
Strawberries (3 cups, frozen)
Mint (10-12 big leaves)
Strawberries (1/2 cup, fresh, for garnish, optional)
.
Instructions
1- Place water, drained cashews, banana, strawberries and mint in a Vitamix or high speed blender.
2- Process on high for about a minute.
3- Spoon ice cream into serving bowls.4- Garnish with fresh strawberries.
5- Serve and enjoy.
That looks great, Renee! Thanks for sharing. Did you know you can do the same thing with just sliced and frozen bananas? Blend until soft serve consistency is reached, then eat or freeze for an hour or so for more of a regular ice cream consistency. I was just getting ready to make it for the kids when I read this. :)
ReplyDeletePatty- no I didn't know about that, that sounds yummy and easy!
DeleteThank you so much for sharing - we are working towards healthier eating.
ReplyDeleteWarm wishes,
Tonya
Tonya: your welcome. And thanks for visiting! ~Renee
Delete