
I recently finished a book a friend loaned to me. It is titled "First We Have Coffee, and then we talk" written by Margaret Jensen.
It is a wonderful non-fiction book, probably directed more towards a feminine audience. Margaret is a great storyteller and in this specific book she writes about growing up and giving a focus upon the most influential person in her life: her mother. Margaret's mother is a faithful servant to God and the way she raises her children is so encouraging. You see the patience and love she has for her husband, the way she reacts to problems in life, and her simple obedience to God. I highly recommend this book. I believe it's out of print, but it looks like it is still available.
I read that book a few years ago, and still have it. It is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteIt is pretty cheap online too!
ReplyDelete