I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His Name together. (Psalm 34:1-3)
i really like your little people! and animals! they are so cute! maddie and i just may have to make some for next christmas. :)i hope you all have a lovely merry christmas!
I'm not sure I have commented on your super adorable nativity people/animals! I just love them!! You are really cranking them out now. Love youKelley
I love that Mary is realistic!
Love them all! Love that Mary is 'keeping it real' ;). I love that somehow you managed to make her look a bit exhausted! Well done!
Thanks you all! Merry Christmas!-Renee
i really like your little people! and animals! they are so cute! maddie and i just may have to make some for next christmas. :)
ReplyDeletei hope you all have a lovely merry christmas!
I'm not sure I have commented on your super adorable nativity people/animals! I just love them!! You are really cranking them out now.
ReplyDeleteLove you
Kelley
I love that Mary is realistic!
ReplyDeleteLove them all! Love that Mary is 'keeping it real' ;). I love that somehow you managed to make her look a bit exhausted! Well done!
ReplyDeleteThanks you all! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete-Renee