I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His Name together.
(Psalm 34:1-3)
Cute! I had a similar thought as Josh about the squash!! Really, though??!! Is she really eating solid foods??!! Oh Renee, I am having such a hard time with MY kids getting older! And now Madelynn is eating squash and ICE CREAM??? Wow, you work it Madelynn. Kelley
That is hilarious. I think she likes ice cream better than squash...
ReplyDeleteDad S.
Cute! I had a similar thought as Josh about the squash!! Really, though??!! Is she really eating solid foods??!! Oh Renee, I am having such a hard time with MY kids getting older! And now Madelynn is eating squash and ICE CREAM??? Wow, you work it Madelynn.
ReplyDeleteKelley
Seems like Madelynn has grown up quite a bit in the less than one week since we saw her!
ReplyDeleteExactly my feelings about squash and ice cream! TWO spoonfuls of squash and only one of ice cream? Looks like torture to me!
Love,
Dad P.