I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His Name together.
(Psalm 34:1-3)
The kids are cute, and the portrait of Renee and the one of Joel & Renee together are excellent photos! Thanks for posting. Wish we could be closer all the time. Nana and I got a full truck load of firewood on Monday, turned around and pulled the camping trailer back down to Chain Lakes, slept overnight and got back to Nanton about 8 o'clock yesterday morning in time for a prayer meeting. We might try for our last load of firewood for the season on Friday morning before Nancy's piano students start coming at 1:30. Wish you were here to split it all. Sigh! Dad
Fun pics! Love the sweater ;) Is the pin still on it??
ReplyDeleteKelley
Loved the pic with all the kids (babysitting)! I would have loved to see everyone's expression as you went by! :)
ReplyDeletei'm loving the picture of you and all the kids, too! what fun!
ReplyDeleteand the picture of madelyn - her little cheeks are getting so round!
I love all the pictures and videos you post!!
ReplyDeleteThe kids are cute, and the portrait of Renee and the one of Joel & Renee together are excellent photos! Thanks for posting. Wish we could be closer all the time.
ReplyDeleteNana and I got a full truck load of firewood on Monday, turned around and pulled the camping trailer back down to Chain Lakes, slept overnight and got back to Nanton about 8 o'clock yesterday morning in time for a prayer meeting. We might try for our last load of firewood for the season on Friday morning before Nancy's piano students start coming at 1:30. Wish you were here to split it all. Sigh!
Dad