I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His Name together.
(Psalm 34:1-3)
Love the video of Joshua. I laughed so hard, it was super funny to me for some reason. I wish the boys were together to go tromping through the mud together! Can you imagine what they would look like after that? Glad to see Josh likes the mud now that the snow is melting away! Oh do I(we) miss you!
Great pictures and videos! I laughed hard at Joel, "We left Mom at home, in the kitchen - where she belongs - making supper!" (barefoot & pregnant!) Ok...so I put a few words in his mouth, but it still made me laugh! Thanks for posting!
Love the video of Joshua. I laughed so hard, it was super funny to me for some reason. I wish the boys were together to go tromping through the mud together! Can you imagine what they would look like after that? Glad to see Josh likes the mud now that the snow is melting away! Oh do I(we) miss you!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures and videos! I laughed hard at Joel, "We left Mom at home, in the kitchen - where she belongs - making supper!" (barefoot & pregnant!) Ok...so I put a few words in his mouth, but it still made me laugh! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeletejust catching up with you again.
ReplyDeletei really, really like joel's song. he has a gift - for the words and for the music - the guitar - lovely, gritty tune - perfect for the lyrics.
it looks like you had a wonderful weekend! ben and i need to do that sometime . . .
and puddles - aren't they all frozen right now? we love our rubber boots here too. :)
thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your encouraging comments. i appreciate you, renee!