What would you do if you had a group of teenage/twenty somethings hanging out at your neighbors' house almost every night, using foul language, playing loud music, and having noisy cars?
This is not a pity party, I am honestly trying to figure out the best plan of action here, I want these kids saved! I really do have a burden for them, but at the same time my children are trying to sleep and all I hear is the "F" word.
Oh my, MORE problems! Lord, somehow give Renee and Joel a reprieve!
ReplyDeleteI have wanted to call and thank Joshua and Rachel for the birthday cards! - I'll try this afternoon, in case your phone is working again.
Tell them a BIG Thankyou, anyway.
Grandpa Pike
We had the same problem a few years back with some nieghbors. except it was sad they had young children, and their young children where very led astray. I guess my best advice is just introduce yourselves.. get to know them a little bit and respectfully ask if maybe past a certian time at night they could be sure to keep things down because your children have trouble sleeping through all the noise. Also what helped me was to pray for my neighbors and that God would soften my heart to know how to love them better.
ReplyDelete-Kristin (Maria's friend)