Tuesday, 27 May 2008

.Tuesday.

Renee went into the hospital (The Maternal Assessment Center) for her daily appt this morning. There was some delay, but once in, everything seemed to be normal with Emily. Until the doctor walked in. Uh-oh. 'So can I go home?' No, they wouldn't let me go back to the hotel, there was a slight concern with Emily's heart rate/beat. It seemed to be spiking up and down in a sawtooth pattern which was a small red flag. After about another hour of being monitored, they let me go. It seems that with this Anomaly that kind of pattern is not a concern, but to be expected. So Renee will be in tomorrow and then an ultrasound on Thursday.
Joel, James (Renee's dad), Joshua, and Rachel are not back yet, but Debbie (Renee's mom) and Renee will be meeting them in a few hours in Hugo (North of Minneapolis). Hugo is where Pat and Clyde live, Ryan's future parents-in-law. It will be nice to get to know them and spend the evening with them. Tonight Joel and Renee will travel back to the hotel, and everyone else will stay at the in-law's place.


Anyone know where I can buy a pair of black suspenders for a three year old? Joshua needs them for the wedding on Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. I think you could find small suspenders at the Rosedale Mall in Roseville (35W and Hwy 36). There is a store called Herbergers, and I know I've seen tiny ties in their kids clothing department. So they would likely have suspenders too.

    We forgot to give you the ginger cookies yesterday! Drat. If you want to stop by to get some, there are still cookies left. :)

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm sure the Hutterites here in southern Alberta would be glad to sell you a pair - but getting them to you by Saturday could be a trick!

    Dad P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Renee, Thank you again and again for the updates. We will continue to keep Emily's little heart in our prayers. Also praying for you and all the stress that must be involved in this.

    I will contact a friend of ours in the cities (Bloomington) as she has I think 5 grandsons in the area, perhaps one of them will have a pair of suspenders for Mr. Joshua. Oh my is he ever going to be the handsome little guy!

    I'm not sure on the ages of the grandsons, so if you get another reply you may have more success. I'll let you know as soon as I find anything out.

    Much love,
    Amy for the Chung's

    ReplyDelete