Due to bad weather (freezing rain, snow, high winds, cold temps) and of course, bad roads, we were unable to keep our appt today to see the Pediatric Cardiologist. Our new appointment will be February 26th at 10:30am. (The reason it is a month away, is because this specialist comes up from Minneapolis only once a month.)
Thank you for all of your prayers. We still believe this baby is healed by God.
I'm glad I found your blog so I can pray for your baby. If you guys want to be encouraged about a baby born with heart defects that is growing and developing check out
ReplyDeletebabyporta.blogspot.com
the father is my brother-in-law's old best friend. This poor child already had open heart surgery and has gone through a lot of stuff.
Praise God the test results came out the way they did. I'll keep on praying for June Bug.
wow...
ReplyDelete1. I didn't know you were prego again.
2. Praise God for the results of the amnio...whatever it's called.
3. Apparently, a baby with a heart defect dosen't seem to be that uncommon. I know several babies that have a various assortment of heart issues, and every one of them is healthy with the heart issue, healing itself over time (it's amazing how God's design works)
4. I pray that on Feb 26th, that June-Bugs healthy state, will be a testimnoy to the health care providers.