I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His Name together.
(Psalm 34:1-3)
i know you miss her so i know you trust that she is held and loved by our Father in Heaven i know you look forward to the day when your whole family will be together again i look forward to that day, too
renee ~
ReplyDeletei know you miss her so
i know you trust that she is held and loved by
our Father in Heaven
i know you look forward to the day
when your whole family will be together again
i look forward to that day, too
with love and hugs,
elizabeth
Thank you Renee. I couldn't post a thank you before (or I didn't know how).
ReplyDelete