One day, Josh the Punk and Diva Rachel put on a fabulous (Loud) concert:
I'm serious when I said Josh the Punk. He looked just like a punk screaming into the microphone and yelling jibberish.
And Rachel accompanied with some melodious (loud) singing:
Joshua continues to do well in Preschool. He is starting "Preschool Aquatics" (swimming lessons) this week and really enjoys it.
No big updates on Rachel. Just persevering through the Two's and looking forward to her third birthday at the end of this month.
Next up, is Quiet One. The Blue Eyed Wonder...Madelynn!:
Yes, some. I know. Those are big pillows. But really she only needs some help sitting up.
Madelynn is rolling now. That started about a month ago. Oh, and she's teething. I can feel bumps that are about to poke through. She's not too interested in being on her tummy so I think crawling will be delayed by quite a bit. She still loves to stand, so perhaps she'll be walking before she crawls.
One prayer request comes to mind for Joel and I. That is, our lease is up May 1st. We need to find another place to live in less than four months. Preferably a three bedroom house.
Have a great day!
you have such cute kids! Hope you find a GREAT 3 bedroom place with fantastic rent! I'll add you to my prayers!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Good to see the kiddies! I'm sure there's a few 3 bedrooms around here ;) We will be praying! How long have you lived in the place you are currently renting? We've lived here for just over 3 months and Emily asked me the other day when we were going to be moving again. I couldn't say "NEVER!" fast enough! She on the other hand thinks moving to be quite an adventure...
ReplyDeleteThanks for your creative comments as well as the photos, Renee. We pray every day for your well-being, the impending move, etc. Doesn't the Lord usually wait till the last minute to answer - to test our faith? Then sometimes He waits even longer - so we know He is the One in charge. But His ways are always best and it is great to look back on every situation in life and rejoice in His good will. Like the saying goes - "When you can't see His hand, trust His heart." Love, Grampa and Nana
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pics! Miss you guy so much!
ReplyDeleteKelley
oh! your kiddos are so cute! and you are such a good mama to enjoy them so!
ReplyDeletehugs to you - and your cute munchkins!