I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His Name together.
(Psalm 34:1-3)
You crazy kids! You should send it in to REI so they can use it for marketing! "Not just a sleeping bag, folks...fun family entertainment". I'm sure they can come up with a better caption :) Kelley
Looks like fun!!! Can I come over and play?!
ReplyDeleteYou crazy kids! You should send it in to REI so they can use it for marketing! "Not just a sleeping bag, folks...fun family entertainment". I'm sure they can come up with a better caption :)
ReplyDeleteKelley
Oh my word! I'm laughing so hard my eyes are watering! Its the giggling in the background before anything happens that absolutely kills me!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you all enjoy it! :) -Renee
ReplyDelete