Saturday, 5 September 2009

Campamento Report Livestreaming


Last weekend (Aug26-29) Joshua and I were at a family camp for Hispanic churches in the Minnesota Baptist Conference. Cornerstone went with 7 adults and 12 of our own children to do the children's ministry during the camp. This allowed the parents to be more fully engaged in their teaching sessions. We re-ran the VBS program we had done earlier this summer, with much leadership from our middle-schoolers. We also had half a dozen Hispanic teenagers to teach and befriend over the weekend. Tomorrow at Cornerstone I will be presenting a slideshow of the family camp, as well as having some of those who went share. Now that our church is live-streaming every service on the internet, you can watch it live! The service starts at 10:30am CST. If you miss it it will be archived and I'll post the link to that later. But for now, here's the live-streaming address: http://cscchurch.com/livestream.html

No comments:

Post a Comment