I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His Name together.
(Psalm 34:1-3)
This sounds great! My question is who is going to volunteer, especially when they say they will be testing to find out what the side effects will be after increasing the dose...hmmm...don't think that sounds too inviting. I guess I am thinking of advertisements I have seen stating side effects that sounds just horrible! It would be great if they did find something though!
This sounds great! My question is who is going to volunteer, especially when they say they will be testing to find out what the side effects will be after increasing the dose...hmmm...don't think that sounds too inviting. I guess I am thinking of advertisements I have seen stating side effects that sounds just horrible! It would be great if they did find something though!
ReplyDeletewouldn't that be wonderful!
ReplyDelete